Berani Sp. z o.o.
1. The administrator of personal data is Berani Sp. z o.o. with its seat in Warsaw, Aleja Jana Pawła II 22, 00-133 Warsaw, entered into the National Court Register (District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, XII Commercial Division) under the number 0000736258 (REGON: 380517800, NIP: 5252753598). Contact with the Administrator regarding the protection of personal data is possible at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
2. The personal data administrator appoints the Personal Data Inspector. The Personal Data Inspector is Mateusz Grynicki
2. In order to use the Service, in particular to submit a request for an offer in accordance with the regulations on the website https://beranicosmetics.com/regulamin/ (Website) and to receive a reply as well as to process the order after the customer has accepted the offer and return the order and complaint procedures, PDC and IDO process such personal data (depending on the scope of data provided by the Customer, respectively), such as:
a e-mail address,
b phone number
c name and surname
e address of residence or registered office address,
f IP address,
g information about the web browser,
h information about the operating system.
The legal basis for such data processing is Art. 6 GDPR, which allows the processing of personal data if they are necessary to perform the contract or take steps to conclude a contract and which allows the processing of personal data on the basis of a voluntarily granted consent.
4. The processing of personal data of natural persons by the Administrator as part of the Website in connection with the provision of electronic services, described in the Regulations, both in a fully automated, partially automated and non-automated manner, is carried out on the terms provided for in the Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council ( EU) 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (GDPR)
5. The above-mentioned personal data will be processed in order to present offers of cooperation in the field of legal assistance regarding foreign currency loans.
6. The Administrator may disclose the Customer’s data to entities cooperating with the Administrator in order to prepare an offer for the Customer (for decision) and to deliver a reply to the complaint, as well as to provide marketing content in accordance with the Act of 16.07.2004 Telecommunications Law (in the event of providing the number by telephone) and / or sending commercial information via electronic means of communication in accordance with the Act of 08.07.2002 on the provision of electronic services (in the event of providing an e-mail address).
7. Moreover, the Customers’ personal data are processed by the Administrator in order to fulfill the obligations provided for by law, including tax law.
8. Each person whose data is processed has the right to access their data, correct it, rectify it, delete or limit processing, as well as the right to transfer data. In order to exercise the rights referred to above, the Customer should contact the Administrator. In the event of a change or the need to supplement or correct personal data, everyone whose data is processed is obliged to update them. It is possible to submit a request to delete personal data while providing advice, but it makes it impossible to receive advice.
9. In order to obtain information on the processing of their personal data, as well as to exercise the rights referred to above, each person whose data is processed may contact the Administrator.
10. Any person whose data is processed on the basis of consent has the right to withdraw consent to the processing of their personal data by the Administrator at any time. The withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
11. Each person whose data is processed has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body (at present it is the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection).
12. In order to fulfill the obligations related to the GDPR, in particular by creating registers and records, e.g. a register of customers who objected in accordance with the GDPR, we process personal data such as:
The legal basis for such data processing is, firstly, Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. c GDPR, which allows the processing of personal data, if such processing is necessary for the Personal Data Administrator to fulfill its obligations under the law; second, Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f GDPR, which allows the processing of personal data, if in this way the Personal Data Administrator implements its legitimate interest.